Briley will be performing in her spring dance recital this Sunday. Tonight she had dress rehearsal, so beforehand we did a little photo shoot. She is quite the performer and loves to be in front of a crowd or the camera. A few of these photos show just how much personality and spunk this little girl can dish out!
Once again, I'll be her back stage helper. I really enjoyed the one-on-one time I had with her tonight at the dress rehearsal. This recital is all about the seasons; her tap group of five performs during the summertime slot. In addition to these adorable tappers, there is a lemonade stand and vendor. I think my favorite part of the recital is the curtain call when all the dancers are performing to "All the Single Ladies" Chipettes style! This is one of Briley's favorite songs.
I love her fun costume. She is so sweet and talented. She makes me proud! Love this little girl.
2 comments:
I think you need to try for a little girl! Do you do pictures for people other than family, as in me? I'd like to do some of Steve & the boys with his race car before he messes it up :-)! Let me know if you might want to do it!
Would love to! That would be fun.
And yes, I'm hoping to venture outside of family. I'd like to do this on the side!
Post a Comment