I live with one funny little 2 year old boy, and he definitely makes everyday moments memorable. Here's what he's been up to lately:
While shopping in Bowling Green on Saturday, an elderly woman was browsing the racks next to me. She joined in a conversation with Macklan that he initiated, and then as she walked away he shouted, "Bye Grandma!" I just shook my head and quickly explained that he associates all white-headed women to be his grandma. She laughed and smiled at the fact that he had called her grandma.
This past Sunday our church was a packed house since it was Mother's Day and our Baby Dedication service. During the benediction, it was my child who bolted out of reach from his daddy and took off toward the doors announcing to everyone, "Time to go! Let's go home now."
Last night while sound asleep, Macklan cried out for his Play-Doh. Over and over he requested his Play-Doh. "Want my Play-Doh. Me need Play-Doh." It took a minute for me to calm him down and get his attention off this silly request and back to peaceful sleep. Must be nice to have sweet dreams about such things as Play-Doh, toy cars, balls, Dora and Backpack, and rocks (all of which he has cried out for during sleep).
Now that Macklan is potty trained, he sometimes calls his underwear "panties". I don't know where or from whom he picked this up. That's all I need for people to hear when we're out in public, "Mommy, you're making me pee in my panties!" Let me explain. This is another one of Macklan's moments. When I carry him or put him in a shopping cart and he needs to go pee-pee (or when he doesn't and just needs an escape plan), he shouts, "You're making me pee!" I guess it's from the pressure he feels or something. He doesn't just say it once; he says it over and over and over...
So, there you have it. Moments with Macklan! P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S.




1 comment:
When a little girls mom complimented Buzzy's spongebob PJ's on Pajama Day, he told her that he didn't really sleep in them. "Actually," he told her, "I don't sleep in anything."
Post a Comment