Briley's spring recital was a big success. She looked adorable all dolled-up in her costume, cute headband, and make-up. On stage she was a diva; soaking up every bit of attention and stardom. She performed an almost flawless tap routine with the other four girls and one boy in her group. She is a natural! At the conclusion of the performances, each dancer received a medal.
Briley was SO proud of it!
She also received a congratulatory smooch from her little cousin and beautiful pink tulips.
Once again, I was honored to be Briley's backstage helper. I enjoyed the one-on-one time with her. I'm one proud aunt!
1 comment:
I would love to watch a dance recital sometime! I am sure they are adorable! I'm sure Briley loves spending one-on-one time with you too! I always loved hanging out with my mom's sister! She has always been special and so much fun! I can tell you are super special to Briley!
Post a Comment