Sunday, April 25, 2010

Macklan's a Big Cousin

With Hadley being in the NICU during her stay at the hospital, I didn't get a picture of Macklan holding her until she arrived home. He wasn't interested yesterday, but today when we visited I convinced him to hold her. It only lasted for about a minute. It was a precious minute though.

He gazed at her checking out his new little cousin...



Gave the biggest smile and announced, "I'm the big cousin!"


Tickled Hadley a little on her toes...


and then on her legs...



Then he was done with that and ready to play some more.

He's going to be a great big cousin.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Awwwww....Layton became a big cousin in the fall for the first time!! He was interested in her for about, ah, 2 minutes! Funny because when Luke was born, Layton kept calling him "Mady"! I guess he thought that all babies were named Mady like his cousin!