On one of our first summer-like days, Scott and I were working in the yard: washing the siding on our house, weeding the flower beds, adding more river rock to the low, settled areas, and mowing the lawn. While we worked, Macklan was entertaining himself and all it took was a beach pail and shovel, his fish watering can, a handful of river rock, and the best thing of all...WATER! Macklan can hardly contain his excitement when water is involved, whether its in the tub, a pail, flowing from a hose, or in a pool. He loves to pour water from a cup or watering spout, and he doesn't mind getting wet either! He played in the water until he was soaked to the bone. When he finally couldn't get any wetter, I removed his shoes and socks to find shriveled-up, prune toes! Of course, he thought he had a boo-boo. I can't wait to see him in Nana and Pappy's pool this summer!
DRIP!

DROP!

SPLISH!

SPLASH!
No comments:
Post a Comment