Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mother Baby Unit

Ten reasons why I could stay in the Mother Baby Unit at OMHS for an extended stay:
  1. The nurses are excellent caregivers making sure my every need is met.
  2. The bed is actually quite comfortable.
  3. Someone else does the cleaning, laundry, and cooking.
  4. I get to order from a mother's only a-la-carte menu three times a day (and it's good food)!
  5. It's the only time I get to take a bath and relax without having someone knock at the door.
  6. Access to unlimited fountain soft drinks (which are so much better than canned drinks).
  7. I have all the time in the world to soak up my new baby.
  8. I control the remote rather than Scott (only because it's attached to the bed--just saying)!
  9. Time to sit and chat with wonderful family and friends.
  10. I can sit around in my pj's all day and nap whenever I want.
Look at the proud Big Brother!

Mommy and her boys

Mammie and her great-grandson Hudson
Snow Baby

Brothers

Hudson is blessed to have this lady as his Nana!

Family of Four
 

Amazed at the gift God has given to our family.
The Proud Papa

Night night kisses from Macklan

No comments: