Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sharing Our Baby News...

on a very special day!!!

After sharing our news with my family at our Memorial Day cookout, we spent this evening visiting more family and friends to personally tell them about our blessing. We delivered announcements and special gifts to Scott's family, our grandmothers, and close friends the Fogles. Macklan even made several phone calls while we were out to share the news with all of my aunts. Then we celebrated as a family with dinner at my favorite local restaurant, El Bracero!

Oh, and this special day just happens to be our 8th anniversary! I feel so blessed. Married to my best friend. An adorable, sweet almost 3 year old boy. Welcoming a new addition to our family in January. This day couldn't be any better!
 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I felt like such a blond when I asked about his shirt!