Whether it be tomatoes, potatoes, or beans, I can remember following behind both of my papaws in the garden watering the plants or seeds as they were placed in the dirt. Treasuring these memories from my childhood, it was a priceless experience to watch Macklan do the same with his Pappy. My dad has a fashion trademark when working out in the garden...shorts with rubber gum boots and a cap on his head. Macklan had to do it right and follow in Pappy's footsteps. Isn't he cute? He loves his gum boots and already shows signs of wanting to be just like Pappy. These moments are priceless and create traditions that will never be forgotten.
Planting tomatoes with Pappy...priceless!!!

Briley setting the example for Macklan. She does a great job teaching him.

Filling the hole with water...

Getting Pappy's approval

1 comment:
I love your little farmer boy! LOVE these pictures, priceless~~
I hope to get caught up as well. The last few months has defniteily taken a toll on my picture taking and computer time....my energy is back and my prego sickness is disappearing.
Post a Comment