The biggest blessing in my life is being a mother! Every day I look forward to spending time with Macklan and being the best mother I can be to him. Mother's Day was a great day spent with family and appreciating mothers. Gifts, cards, grilled food, and homemade ice cream just gave the day an ever sweeter touch!
Thanks to Macklan, Daddy, and Nana for the thoughtful cards and gifts. I love you!
Garden stone with Macklan's hand prints...LOVED it!
Also loved the new purse, monogrammed lamp shade, frames with pictures of Macklan, and mouse pad with family photograph.
Mammie, Briley, and Nana
Macklan giving Mammie sweet sugars.
Mammie, Macklan, and Nana
Enjoying a chocolate chip cookie and homemade Frosty ice cream...
Briley serving up some ice cream to Uncle Scott.
Nothing like a Sunday evening cruise...
Love the helmet...safety first!
Taking a quick break...
*Note: Real boys drink from pink/purple sippy cups!
No comments:
Post a Comment