Monday, December 6, 2010

34 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby Blake is the size of a honeydew

Weight Gain/Loss: Since my 32 week appt. gained 3 lbs. (all in my belly, no doubt!)

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and dresses, mix of maternity and regular shirts/sweaters

Gender: Boy HUDSON FRANKLIN

Movement: Moving all the time, throughout the day and night, strong forceful kicks

Sleep: It's difficult to find a comfortable position. I flip from one side to the other with a pillow propped between my legs and under my belly. Hudson's strong kicks keep me awake at night. If I sleep on my left side, he flips and flops. He is calm when I sleep on my right side. I've had some leg cramps at night too, and the heartburn is starting up.

What I miss: Having enough energy to get through the work day and then keep up with an active 3 year old!

Cravings: salty foods, cereal, thirsty all the time

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, achiness due to my abdominal ligaments stretching, heartburn, leg cramps

Best Moment This Month: Enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday with family and thanking God for this tiny little blessing.

What's Going on With Baby? Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month.

No comments: