My beautiful Mom has not aged one bit even though she's another year older. I hope I've inherited those genes! It's hard to believe that she's 50, "Over the Hill", halfway to 100! Come on, I have to poke a little fun at her. ;)
Seriously, she looks great and treats age as only a number. I don't think turning 50 has bothered her too much.
In my adulthood, years have passed so much more quickly than when I was a child. It seems like birthdays come and go faster and faster with each passing year. Now that I have my own child, I often catch myself saying, "Where does the time go?" I'm sure my mom often wonders the same thing now that her babies are all grown having babies of their own. Wow! That doesn't even seem possible.
So what better way to celebrate a girl's 50 birthday than with her two daughters, loving Mother, and three awesome grandkids. Toss in a little Mexican food, a sombrero, and a chocolaty dessert...oh what a night!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your mom! She is SOO young! I thought my parents were young at 54 - but your mom is younger!! She is beautiful:) I hope she enjoyed her day!
Post a Comment