Keeping precious memories stored away forever in my heart and mind.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Independence Day
Our 4th of July consisted of just the right things: family, food, fun, and fireworks. We spent the afternoon and evening with family cooking out, competing in lawn game tournaments, and gazing at beautiful fireworks. What a blessing it is to live in America! Happy 4th of July!!!
Waving his flag high in the air.
Hadley and Macklan
Sweet Hadley smiling for her favorite aunt! :)
This one lights up my life!
Our family on the 4th.
I've heard it said, "If you play with fire, you'll wet your bed!" Guess it might be true for Macklan because out of about 10 pictures I took of him doing sparklers, he was grabbing himself in oh...about 8 of them! I didn't realize it until I was viewing the pics on my camera. Geez louise, what a boy!!!
Decked out in his glow stick jewelry watching fireworks.
No comments:
Post a Comment