Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kentucky Boy

With the weather warming up, I decided to take Macklan out for a little photo shoot. He was looking cute in his UK t-shirt and delivered some adorable natural action for me to capture. I love candid photography! I also love how every picture tells a story and freezes a moment/expression/discovery.

This is a bit of a picture overload since I had a hard time choosing a few favorites. Between me snapping my camera fifty time and Macklan being so darn cute, it's hard to narrow it down! Which ones are your favorites?
1

2
 
3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10
 

2 comments:

Jaime Randolph said...

I really like your pics. I like #4 the best but the ones of him (6, 7, 8 I think) in the rocks playing would make a nice series in a frame.

Leanne said...

I love them all! Great job!