Keeping precious memories stored away forever in my heart and mind.
A fun football collage I created using Picasa.
Very cute!! I can't get over how much he reminds me of Layton. He is too precious! :)
I think I am now caught up on your blog. I enjoy seeing what all you all have been up to!
You are such a great storyteller! AND I am loving all these pictures, is this from your new camera? YOu are rockin' it!
Yes Brandy...these pics were made with my new Canon! I love it, but need a few lessons on how to use all the features! I'm glad you enjoy my stories. I enjoy sharing them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute!! I can't get over how much he reminds me of Layton. He is too precious! :)
I think I am now caught up on your blog. I enjoy seeing what all you all have been up to!
You are such a great storyteller! AND I am loving all these pictures, is this from your new camera? YOu are rockin' it!
Yes Brandy...these pics were made with my new Canon! I love it, but need a few lessons on how to use all the features!
I'm glad you enjoy my stories. I enjoy sharing them!
Post a Comment