Briley...translated "Bribee" according to Macklan's pronunciation.
He loves his big cousin, and I can't say that I blame him. She is very funny, sweet, nurturing, and entertaining. She is a great example for him.
Macklan and Briley have a great time spending the night with one another. They love each other so much and can't stand to be apart. They spend every day together and nights too whenever they can convince Kristen and me. I hope they are always as close as they are now!
Watching Ice Age after enjoying a bedtime snack of Goldfish crackers and milk...
Sacked out on their pallet cuddled close and holding hands...
I loved this moment. It was the sweetest thing watching them fall asleep. It's obvious that Macklan and Briley could pass for siblings with the blond hair and blue eyes; however, they act like brother and sister too. Loving each other unconditionally, but also aggravating each other at times. These two share a special bond.
1 comment:
We have the sweetest kids ever!!!
Post a Comment