Sunday, June 21, 2009

Any Man Can Be A Father...

It takes someone special to be a dad!

I have enjoyed watching Scott grow into a loving, compassionate, playful, protective dad for Macklan. It didn't happen overnight and for even the most prepared fathers it doesn't happen instantly...it takes time. Scott was so unsure and timid at first, but now fatherhood comes so natural to him. Macklan is blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy, and I am thankful to have such a dedicated partner in which to share parenthood. Scott is so good with Macklan and loves him so much. I love watching the two of them interact. I don't know what I would do without Scott's help on a daily basis. He always pitches in and shares so many of the parenting responsibilities with me. Father's Day provided Macklan and me a chance to show Scott how much we love him and appreciate him!


Scott's new grill on Father's Day...totally surprised! I had my parents deliver it while we were out to lunch with Scott's dad.


Macklan and Daddy checking out the new grill.


Love Macklan's face in this one. We tried about five times to get a decent picture, but these kids had one thing on their minds...swimming!


Macklan and Briley wishing Pappy a Happy Father's Day!


Pappy reading his card from Macklan.

No comments: