Monday, October 20, 2008

Couldn't Get Enough Of That Farm Fun...

Two weeks after our first trip to Huber's Orchard and Farm, we made our second trip with my family. Huber's is a great location for a family day out, and I knew it would be just the place for my family to have an amazing time.

The petting zoo, mountain slide, and miniature Kabota tractor rides were right up Briley's alley, although to my surprise the jumping pillow terrified her so it entertained her for only about 30 seconds. Macklan made friends once again with the goats as he feed them kernels of corn that he picked up off the ground. Riding the mountain slide with Mommy and Pappy were also at the top of his list. The fun didn't end with the kiddos. Dad, Scott, Kristen, Briley, and I raced each other around the dusty 1,000 foot track on the pedal karts; it was so much fun that I didn't even care that Scott had won! It did however bother Briley, and she can't wait to go back so she can beat Uncle Scott in the race. Being a family of ice cream lovers, the Ice Cream Factory was a hit as we enjoyed the delicious pumpkin and peach flavors. A hayride, pumpkin picking, and apple taste-testing completed our fun-filled day.

Nana and Pappy speak for all of us. We had a stomping good time!

1 comment:

brandy said...

I LOVE HUBER FARMS! That has to be one of the biggest things I miss about being in Louisville. We could always pack up and go to pick apples, pumpkins, peaches...it's just great! Not to mention the greatest picture opportunities :)