Sunday Drive

On Sunday morning July 27th, Scott was buckling Macklan into his car seat as I ran through the list of things we would need for church just as I do every Sunday...Bibles, quiet toys, books, sippy cup, Cheerios, and candy for Scott. So far this had been a typical Sunday morning, until it came time for the drive. Earlier that morning, I made it a priority to install Macklan's car seat in the forward-facing position. Being one year-old and weighing at least 20 lbs., he could now face forward! I was excited to see his reaction to this big change. As we pulled out of the driveway, Macklan's face said it all. His eyes were wide and bright, he was laughing, and he was looking straight out the front windshield soaking in the "new" views. He was experiencing a whole new world. He was experiencing an all new Sunday drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment